Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

Back To School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

Souls : 150570062

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Back To School   Back To School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Its the dreaded time of year again. so what day does everyone start school? i start August 245th and ill be a sophmore!
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatetof.forumotion.com

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:25 am

you better talk to me before the 25th... i might not come on Sad
Back to top Go down

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:02 am

september second Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:44 pm

ben Chris lol

I start on the 15th.. So next week.. I'll be in 8th Grade, but WHYYYYYYY MUST IT BE SUCH AN EARLY START!?!?!?!?!? Sad
Back to top Go down

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Dark Prince Ryan of ToF wrote:
ben Chris lol

I start on the 15th.. So next week.. I'll be in 8th Grade, but WHYYYYYYY MUST IT BE SUCH AN EARLY START!?!?!?!?!? Sad

because life hates u xDDDDDD jk
Back to top Go down

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 pm

chris2496 wrote:
Dark Prince Ryan of ToF wrote:
ben Chris lol

because life hates u xDDDDDD jk

Lol actually life loves me, I'm the luckiest bastard this side of Manhattan ! xDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:42 am

Look at it this way we will be out before chris
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:44 am

Dam u ryan ur not alowefd to be ahead of meh
Back to top Go down

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Hahaha true we will be out before Chris, and I'll be out before everyone here too since I get out early May AND finish school at around Noon each day, WAHAHAHA I am awesome, I made a rhyme without even trying! XD
Back to top Go down

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:52 pm

LOL, I can be ahead of you in posts if I wanna be. If you really wanna pass me that badly, get on a computer and look up some more Action Replay Codes. Wink XDDD jk Just participate in all the forum games and different threads and you'll catch up to me and surpass me eventually. Lol
Back to top Go down
rhinow7zzard

Souls : 466805

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:01 am

my school starts on the like the 6th but ends pretty darn late , and how do you get off at noon ryan? man I have to shrug around until 2:30, I guess that's not soo bad though.
Back to top Go down

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:05 am

6th? Daaaaaaamn lol And I get out at noon, well between 10:30 and 11:45, 'cause I'm homeschooled, I get the benefits of learning more and getting out earlier, with the downside of a little more work which isn't too much, and no schoolmates, that's why there's the internet right? I got you guys to keep meh busy! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back To School
Page 1 of 1