Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

Site Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu
Shop Keeper
Ryu

Souls : 479311

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:16 pm

These Rules MUST be followed by ALL members, Admin or Plain Members

1. Have Fun!
2. Do not disrespect any member, otherwise we will take immediate action.
3. If you wish to become a Moderator of any kind,you must ask Ryan,Angel,or Seth.
4. Mods are not allowed to abuse there power,such as,kicking a member to much or banning for an idiotic, otherwise you may get your job a moderator taken away.
5. If there are any problems while an Admin is not around,PM any admin.
6. You may swear,as long as you mean it in a joking fashion.
7. Any new Forums must be run by any admin before they can be published.
8. You may advertise but you have to ask an admin for permission first.
9. No Racist or Sexual comments can be made in the chatbox,unless you wish to be banned.
10. No PM harassment! That means no Racist or offensive PM's whatsoever, if you have received a racist or offensive PM then PM an Admin your password or a screenshot of the PM. Whoever sent the racist or offensive PM WILL have their PM's disabled.

Any Rule Breaking May Result in Permanent Ban, and/or Deletion of account.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Prince
Ichigo Kurosaki

Souls : 497202

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Ryu forgot to mention that Me, Angel, and Ryan are the ones that handle banning of any kind.
Back to top Go down

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:05 pm

That's true Josh. I'll modify these rules when I get the chance, there are a few things I need to change on 'em anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

Souls : 150570062

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:59 pm

You both are correct. Im gonna modify them a little my self
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatetof.forumotion.com

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Tadase Hotori wrote:
Ryu forgot to mention that Me, Angel, and Ryan are the ones that handle banning of any kind.
I Also forgot to mention that you arent in TOF therefore you being able to handle bans is a privlage you dont deserve....and i handle bans if i feel like it
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Prince
Ichigo Kurosaki

Souls : 497202

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:38 am

no Ryu, you dont. If anyone gets banned by anyone other than myself, Angel, or Ryan, it WILL be undone.
Back to top Go down

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Tadase Hotori wrote:
no Ryu, you dont. If anyone gets banned by anyone other than myself, Angel, or Ryan, it WILL be undone.
Lol, if u want me to be 100% honest, why can you even ban, if this is a TOF site, i AM the Co-Leader, therefore, i can ban if there is a reason to.
Back to top Go down

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Ryu wrote:
Tadase Hotori wrote:
Lol, if u want me to be 100% honest, why can you even ban, if this is a TOF site, i AM the Co-Leader, therefore, i can ban if there is a reason to.
Ahh, fuck it, idc anymore, its not like anyone likes it here. I shall be leaving. I have too much on my plate with School, Homework, Cleaning, Football Practice/Games, Wrestling Games/ Practice, Basketball Games/Practice......just too damn much, i might see someone of you around, Peace.
Back to top Go down

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Lol

And to set it straight, the reason Josh can ban on a TOF Site is because Court appointed him to do so and he brings order with the things he does....Most of the time. XD Ahh that used to be Tony's division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Rules
Page 1 of 1