Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

Moltres moveset

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Moltres moveset Empty
PostSubject: Moltres moveset   Moltres moveset I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:14 pm

im bacckkk!!!! xD so i been posting some movesets for a while and you know how theres 2 lengeands? well im giveing you the one, THE ONLY...... MOLTRES!
name: mixed attacker
152 sp.atk, 152 attack, 204 hp
* agility
* flameflower
* solar beam
* morning sun
* leftovers/life orb*
this, is also fire dependet, but it don't need speed! agility for your speed up, then TAKE THEM OUT WITH A FLAMEFLOWER/SOLAR BEAM if it lives, flame body is not legit yet, so it can't work out, btw morning sun is legit, pokemon XD gale of darkness has moltres with morning sun, for all you who don't read pokemon XD gale of darkness, well post your ideas here! see ya next time!
Back to top Go down

Moltres moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moltres moveset   Moltres moveset I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:27 pm

.....Holy crap....This is actually............EXTREMELY GOOD! O.O Lol I don't have much to add, but here's another set I thought of, Btw Flamethrower and Solarbeam are both SPECIAL ATTACKS, so its not a Mixed Sweeper xD:

SET: Special Attacker
Move 1: Will-O-Wisp
Move 2: Fire Blast
Move 3: Air Slash
Move 4: Roost
Held Item: Leftovers/Life Orb
EV's: 252 SAtk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
Nature: Timid

Pretty self-explanatory, Will-O-Wisp to cripple physical attackers, Fire Blast for STAB and excellent power, Air Slash for secondary STAB and the possible flinch rate, and Roost for healing outside the sun since this set isn't really sun-dependant lol
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Prince
Ichigo Kurosaki

Souls : 497202

Moltres moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moltres moveset   Moltres moveset I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:05 pm

lol ryan. thats almost exactly what my moltres' moveset is. except mine has flamethrower instead of fireblast
Back to top Go down

Moltres moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moltres moveset   Moltres moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Lol really Josh? Well great minds think alike xD I usually opt for more power with Fire Blast and its decent accuracy, but Flamethrower is just as good a choice; It just depends on the user lol
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Souls : 462501

Moltres moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moltres moveset   Moltres moveset I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:34 am

Guest wrote:
im bacckkk!!!! xD so i been posting some movesets for a while and you know how theres 2 lengeands? well im giveing you the one, THE ONLY...... MOLTRES!
name: mixed attacker
152 sp.atk, 152 attack, 204 hp
* agility
* flameflower
* solar beam
* morning sun
* leftovers/life orb*
this, is also fire dependet, but it don't need speed! agility for your speed up, then TAKE THEM OUT WITH A FLAMEFLOWER/SOLAR BEAM if it lives, flame body is not legit yet, so it can't work out, btw morning sun is legit, pokemon XD gale of darkness has moltres with morning sun, for all you who don't read pokemon XD gale of darkness, well post your ideas here! see ya next time!

i mean the evs are 252 sp.atk 252 hp 4 speed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moltres moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moltres moveset   Moltres moveset I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moltres moveset
Page 1 of 1